Military pull offs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military pull offs?

Where in the hell is everyone buying there military pull off tires from? I am looking for some in 35's or 37/12.5/15r.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
    Where in the hell is everyone buying there military pull off tires from? I am looking for some in 35's or 37/12.5/15r.
    You're not going to get military tires on 15" wheels. They are 16.5" - that's why they are cheap, you have to have an oddball wheel to fit them.

You might find this website useful: https://www.treadwright.com/

Just keep in mind military tires have very little sidewall flex.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      You're not going to get military tires on 15" wheels. They are 16.5" - that's why they are cheap, you have to have an oddball wheel to fit them.

You might find this website useful: https://www.treadwright.com/

Just keep in mind military tires have very little sidewall flex.
      Oh that blows. Thanks for the link thou

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

TrailWorthyFab.com Is your home for quality custom centered H1 Military Bead locks wheels and tires. We can recenter your wheel to almost any backspacing and bolt pattern you need.

He even bought the guard dog line for his wheels.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I had treadwrights on my last truck... I caught a lot of hell from people here about them but guess what. 40k miles on them with 0 problems. It did take some weight to balance them but the tire tech said he has seen Goodyear/Continental/BFG/etc that used just as much.

For $400 shipped to my door vs $1000 michelins, I was very happy with my tires.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            I had treadwrights on my last truck... I caught a lot of hell from people here about them but guess what. 40k miles on them with 0 problems. It did take some weight to balance them but the tire tech said he has seen Goodyear/Continental/BFG/etc that used just as much.

I have always heard good things about them. I was going to go with them, but they never had my size. I ended up getting a great deal on a set of BFG KM2's.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post

They'll be my next set on my truck.

Comment

Just another though... I could have easily got 60k miles out of those tires... They looked great with more tread than I would have thought at 40k.

Comment

Working...
                X