Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    heads, cam, turbo

What heads, cam do you guys recomend I would like to hit 350+ with out turbo or spray first...
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

What year truck?

Some of the factory heads still flow pretty well, got lucky and I have 243s on my 08 silverado...

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
        What year truck?

Some of the factory heads still flow pretty well, got lucky and I have 243s on my 08 silverado...

its an 04... do the 243's bolt right up or what all do I have to do to make them fit and do I need a stall?
        I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

The best online source for Performance Truck discussion.

243/799 come on all 08 up trucks now, older models as well depending on the truck i have seen a standard still 2006 trailblazer with a all aluminum 5.3 with 243s.
          that blew my mind the way the trailblazer was optioned out i would have never thought.....
          at any rate a 5.3 to make 350 is going to be a fairly heavy modified N/A motor.
          5.3 with 220/224 .581.581 with matching springs,3600 stall,4.10's,LT's, fuel pump, and a tune by SAM88GTA1 could net you 325 to 350 on motor. POSSIBLY/MAYBE
          good luck

Comment

Working...
          X