Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.3 motor

what are the best bolt ons for this motor? TIA
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Cam and turbo . John made 500 to the wheels with just a cam and turbo on a 5.3
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

A cam and tune would really help though
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

500hp 5 stage fogger

Comment

port heads, cam, single plane, 750 carb

Comment

I wanted to get 350+ can I do that with cam intake headers, what else is there without having to go with a turbo or juice?
            I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

i'll have a set of dynatech 1 7/8th lsx swap headers and 3.5" h-pipe for sale after the cruise fyi, great ground clearance and w/4 mufflers it is actually live-able noise wise

Comment

on my 5.3 i have headers, intake, head work and a small cam with a blackbear tune in my truck and im right there at 350
                first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                  i'll have a set of dynatech 1 7/8th lsx swap headers and 3.5" h-pipe for sale after the cruise fyi, great ground clearance and w/4 mufflers it is actually live-able noise wise

pm me a price please

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                    on my 5.3 i have headers, intake, head work and a small cam with a blackbear tune in my truck and im right there at 350

Thats where I want to be at with bolt ons then I will spray a 100shot

Comment

my bad guys I should have probably told ya this is on my silverado...

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
                        my bad guys I should have probably told ya this is on my silverado...
                        whoops! ignore my pm then!

Comment

Send PM this way

Comment

yea thats why posted that when you said clearance I was like he thinks its a swap.

Comment

heads, cam, turbo
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X