X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which kit would you get?

Or

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

team z.

Comment

summit has some less expensive
      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        summit has some less expensive

741 is the cheapest one i saw on summit

I looked at team z but they want 900 for their chromoly kits where UPR's is 700

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

i dont care for upr will at least their coil overs are junk IMO!

Comment

Upr?

I like UPR stuff i cant complain about any of the UPR parts i have had! Its the highest quality cheap shit you can buy imho! Just make sure they have it in stock i ordered some of the new 10-way adjustable strange drag struts and shocks from them 4-days later when had not arrived i called them and they told me they were on back order and it would be two weeks. They failed to mention that when i ordered and i was pissed. I canceled the order and had them sent from summit in 2-days! That being said i still plan on ordering my coil over kit from them. p.s get the first kit its cheaper and will get the job done!
            sigpic

Comment

oh i just saw the ones I was looking at didnt include the from coil overs too.
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                i dont care for upr will at least their coil overs are junk IMO!
                question? whats up with there coil overs? why are they crap?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                  team z.

Or MM. UPR stuff might be OK and a lot of guys have used it but I don't think I ever will.

Comment

UPR sucks....and here is why.

Back in the late 90's-2000, UPR was a Wolfe dealer. They took all of Wolfe's parts, copied them and released their own line of suspension products.

They took someone else's hard work and built a company.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post

Back in the late 90's-2000, UPR was a Wolfe dealer. They took all of Wolfe's parts, copied them and released their own line of suspension products.

This is why I won't buy UPR stuff. They have a reputation for copying other peoples R&D and reselling it with their name on it as their own creation. Earlier copies did not have the best quality control. IMO, I don't want to do business with this type of company. I do realize that many, many people buy their stuff and it works fine for them. That's ok with me, I just choose not to.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                        This is why I won't buy UPR stuff. They have a reputation for copying other peoples R&D and reselling it with their name on it as their own creation. Earlier copies did not have the best quality control. IMO, I don't want to do business with this type of company. I do realize that many, many people buy their stuff and it works fine for them. That's ok with me, I just choose not to.
                        agree'd

Comment

I have had good luck with qa1 from summit. But I plan on running AJE on my 95 this time because of the way they do the motor mount plates. It allows you to swap between several motors by just changing the plates.
                          07 GT500
                          05 SRT10
                          88 turbocoupe T-bird
                          93 Cobra
                          86 coupe
                          Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post

I have been to UPR's shop in florida. Basically it is just a tiny store in the middle of the hood. I think they import most of their junk from china.
                            07 GT500
                            05 SRT10
                            88 turbocoupe T-bird
                            93 Cobra
                            86 coupe
                            Ducati 848

Comment

To the OP
                              I'd get the second kit and would suggest a seller in the Corral
                              HTPMotorsports, they have the best prices shipped.
                              G/L
                              Last edited by robert; 10-22-2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X