Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good prices on MT ET street Radials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good prices on MT ET street Radials?

Best price I could find on a 275/60/15 is $176.00 plus frt. (no tax)

I have 3 damn vehicles that need tires at the same time.

Where did you get that price from? Just wondering because mine were a little bit more expensive than that.
    1990 Mustang LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by schmelter721 View Post
      Where did you get that price from? Just wondering because mine were a little bit more expensive than that.
      VSIHP.COM. But you have to have an account. Does not sell to the public.

Comment

Damned batty are you Jewish? Thats a great price. Call Matt at gearheads if you wanted tobuy local

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
          Best price I could find on a 275/60/15 is $176.00 plus frt. (no tax)

I have 3 damn vehicles that need tires at the same time.
          If you wanted to go with a smaller tire, this is a great price and they are located in Garland...

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            Damned Barry are you Jewish? Thats a great price. Call Matt at gearheads if you wanted tobuy local
            Well, I am a little tight sometimes. But I have not bought these tires in almost 4 years, so I was trying to find out if it was a descent price. I guess I have my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
              If you wanted to go with a smaller tire, this is a great price and they are located in Garland...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/2006584234...item2eb82c8e68
              I tried a 26" tall tire one time and my car just did not like coming out of the torque range quite that quick. With tax, it would work out close to the same price as having my shipped.

Not in any hurry, so the wait is not a factor. But thanks for the link, it's good to know something is close.

Comment

how much is freight going to be at the place you found ? I need a set too
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                  how much is freight going to be at the place you found ? I need a set too
                  I will let you know in a couple of days. I am only buying one at a time, so the freight will be for one. Will buy the other one next month. ( I think they ship them individually anyway)

Comment

For 18" ET Streets I got quoted the best price by Gearheads.
                    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                    X