Picture needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture needed please

Im at the point in my motor build where I am mocking everything up the engine stand.
    I have had MANY trips to the junkyard over the last year.
    So now I can't remember where all this shit bolts up to.

I can't find a good clear pic of a front shot of a carb'd 302.

Is there any one out there that has a carb'd 302 they can take a pic of and send me? The car is not going to have AC or heat.

Any pics would be greatly appreciated. Or if you're in the NFW area(Saginaw, Keller, etc...) I would be more than happy to con take some pics for myself if to wouldn't mind.

Thanks in advance!!!
    86 SVO

hope this helps

Comment

Helps some yes! Thanks

What did to use for the alt brackets? That def ain't stock and I like it much better. Clean look.
      86 SVO

Comment

Originally posted by 1fast4 View Post
        Helps some yes! Thanks

What did to use for the alt brackets? That def ain't stock and I like it much better. Clean look.
        ill take some more tomorrow watching the game lol. but i got it from summit there like 60bucks it their brand to!

Comment

A few that might help with the stock stuff . You could come look for yourself if you like . I am in NRH and I can show you where it all goes .
          Last edited by dumpycapri85; 01-02-2014, 09:30 AM.
          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

A little more on the 'race' side of the house, dart block 331, electric water pump, low mount alternator bracket.

Comment

Thanks Brooks.

If I can pick up and Elec WP cheap I will probably go that direction.
              Want to keep minimum accessories up front if possible.
              86 SVO

Comment

Not sure if this helps with what you're looking to see...
                Attached Files

Comment

There's nothing really cheap about THAT kind of pump, but pro-form has one that works pretty good. That's what I had on the 302, never had a single problem other than they use a wierd gasket and if you ever do an R&R, you either have to order it or make it.

Comment

With the swap meet out at LaGrave this weekend hopefully I can find something?

Thanks for all the replies everyone.
                    If I keep chipping away at things with this project I don't lose interest. When it sits for a long time I consider selling everything off.
                    I regret selling the SVO & the Galaxie so I'm trying to keep pushing thru on this one. Still have to finish fabing up the dash in it though and that is going to be the biggest PITA of the build!!!
                    86 SVO

Comment

Now that my car looks like a turd lol!

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                        Now that my car looks like a turd lol!
                        at least yours runs

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                          at least yours runs
                          those are all old anyways fix alot of the mess since then

Comment

Working...
                          X