No announcement yet.

sell or keep building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's not in your way, then just work on when you feel like it. But I agree with Dave, start going to car show/events, it will help motivate you, it has been helping me.
    1991 Mustang GT - 127,000 miles, original owner
    1996 Mustang GT - 84,000 miles, all original but 3.90 gears
    2012 BOSS Laguna Seca #493

sigpic

Comment

went to a meet at sonic....gotta a icth...then got lazy...think its more cuz im lazy to finish it.
      Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Every time I sell a car I intended to fix up, I regret it and get another. Food for thought.
        These are some fucking words of wisdom. Like, when you read and understand these words, you will go to level 5, and gain enough knowledge to understand that if you bail on the project, it will be something that you failed to complete and will haunt you for ever and ever.

Or some shit like that. I am seriously fucking pissed I sold that 260z rust-free chassis a while back considering I had a SBC and a powerglide setting idol.
        Fuck me.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

how much yall guys think the roller is worth......got a guy at my job that wants the drivetrain for his car.....thinkin about sellin it.

clean body 87 notch with 87k. almost complete black interior, uppper and lowers w/ poly bushings in 8.8, eibach spring kit, new kybs, 255 in tank, sn95 5 lug swap, sub frame connectors.

Comment

I would be surprised if you got 2.5k for the roller
            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Part it out and you might get $3k for it. That said, if you can invest the time to do that, you can invest the time to finish it.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                I would be surprised if you got 2.5k for the roller
                This.

My roller has been for sale for less $ with more done to it and hasn't sold yet.

Comment

i may just put it back together....and sell it once its done.....no one really likes to buy rollers...i know i dont..

but then again once its together i may keep......better when i can drive it again.
                  Last edited by thedriver33; 10-30-2011, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thedriver33 View Post
                    i may just put it back together....and sell it once its done.....no one really likes to buy rollers...i know i dont..

but then again once its together i may keep......better when i can drive it again.
                    srsly, if you want to sell it as a roller and have a title pm me a price.

Comment

Here's a coupe I sold to turbocoupe a while back. Somebody at LRS or someone they know has it now. It was for sale on Canada, and I should've grabbed it. FML.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Back in the 80's to about 2006ish I used to modify cars. Now for the money you can buy a factory stock car that will generally out run the older cars.

Buy a used late model Z06 and throw a hci swap on it and youll love the car in terms of acceleration, handling and braking. To be in the same league with a fox would ultimately cost you the same or more.

Comment

very true....idea has been thought of.....but still no one likes to buy rollers.....i finish the car change a few things enjoy for it a bit then sell it. true i need to finish it to have a good feeling about it...

Comment

Working...
                          X