Fuel System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel System

I have a 2000 Mustang GT with a Kenne Bell 2.1L currently running 6 psi non-intercooler. I want to add the intercooler and move up to 10 psi. Would my Ford GT fuel pump and 36# injectors be an adequate fuel system?

Scott
    Scott Ganow
    Lone Star Performance
    16300 Midway Rd
    Addison, TX 75001
    214-630-5006

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
    I have a 2000 Mustang GT with a Kenne Bell 2.1L currently running 6 psi non-intercooler. I want to add the intercooler and move up to 10 psi. Would my Ford GT fuel pump and 36# injectors be an adequate fuel system?

Scott
    Yes, but it isn't drop in. You will need the basket, etc. How much power are you after?
    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

I'd be happy with 425ish to the wheels. What do u mean it's not drop in, I'll need the basket?
      Scott Ganow
      Lone Star Performance
      16300 Midway Rd
      Addison, TX 75001
      214-630-5006

Comment

If that's all, a svt fuel pump will work. PS204 available on summit. I know cuz I'm buying it as soon as i have some time to install it.

That or a boost a pump
        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

I already have the GT pump and 36# injectors installed on the car since I've been running the non-intercooled setup for about 2 yrs. But, I want to add the intercooler and up the boost and make sure my existing fuel setup is going to be enough
          Scott Ganow
          Lone Star Performance
          16300 Midway Rd
          Addison, TX 75001
          214-630-5006

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
            I already have the GT pump and 36# injectors installed on the car since I've been running the non-intercooled setup for about 2 yrs. But, I want to add the intercooler and up the boost and make sure my existing fuel setup is going to be enough
            OH.... yea you are fine in the fuel department.
            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

You may need bigger injectors, but the pump will handle that fine. Just FYI, if you start crossing 450RWHP, you may want to start thinking forged motor. 425 to 450 is about all the stock stuff can take.

Comment

derp
                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Working...
                X