Denton shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denton shop

looking for a reputable auto shop in Denton. My daughter goes to college there and is in need of a good shop to replace a head gasket or block (coolant went somewhere...) btw... newish dodge ram

I know somebody on here knows of a good shop

TIA!

If you want something cheap but still a good shop you can try Kevin's automotive off1107 Shady Oaks Drive Denton, TX 76205. The number is 940-382-7908. They are always open Mon- Fri 8:00 AM- 5:30 PM. Hope this helps.
    1990 Mustang LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by schmelter721 View Post
      If you want something cheap but still a good shop you can try Kevin's automotive off1107 Shady Oaks Drive Denton, TX 76205. The number is 940-382-7908. They are always open Mon- Fri 8:00 AM- 5:30 PM. Hope this helps.
      Kevin is good. Ive known him 15 years. Tommys High Tech is also good.
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Also Calvert Automotive

Comment

3 real replies and not one Tits or TGFO... good job guys, you have done your good deed for the day.
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
            3 real replies and not one Tits or TGFO... good job guys, you have done your good deed for the day.
            Indeed. A daddy with a kid in school that's broke down, isn't fun. I've been there many times.

Comment

there is a guy that works with me that has twin daughts down in Austin... any time their car is broke he takes off and drives down there to work on it or take it to the shop or what ever. last time he left his car there and drove theirs back up here.

I told him they needed to get a BF that could fix it for them... he game me a look and said... don't you have 3 daughters... ok point taken lol
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I second tommys hi-tech. Hard to get much better
                89 dove grey lx, turbo blowthrough

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                  there is a guy that works with me that has twin daughts down in Austin... any time their car is broke he takes off and drives down there to work on it or take it to the shop or what ever. last time he left his car there and drove theirs back up here.

I told him they needed to get a BF that could fix it for them... he game me a look and said... don't you have 3 daughters... ok point taken lol
                  I made that drive to Austin several times myself to fix her car. I finally got the name of a really honest mechanic down there and never had to worry again.

Comment

Kevin has a great reputation. They helped my fiance's daughter and didn't charger her for a quick fix.

Comment

Working...
                    X