Any red flags? Fair price? 93 lx 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    I talked to him today and he says it has not been repainted, it is just dis colorization. So is he lying?

His reply-

Freddie here from Lewis eBay. I handle all the accounts for Lewis Auto. The Cobra has not been painted. The difference in coloration is characteristics of the difference material. Sides are painted metal and the bumper is painted plastic. It tends to fade over time. There are examples of this on many of the 93 Cobras. Please let me know what additional information I can provide for you. Thanks for your time.
    Freddie M. Dougas
    918.607.0621 cell
    479.582.6227 office
    I just called that Freddie guy and he said it was sold

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
      I just called that Freddie guy and he said it was sold
      LoL

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        I talked to him today and he says it has not been repainted, it is just dis colorization. So is he lying?

His reply-

Freddie here from Lewis eBay. I handle all the accounts for Lewis Auto. The Cobra has not been painted. The difference in coloration is characteristics of the difference material. Sides are painted metal and the bumper is painted plastic. It tends to fade over time. There are examples of this on many of the 93 Cobras. Please let me know what additional information I can provide for you. Thanks for your time.
        Freddie M. Dougas
        918.607.0621 cell
        479.582.6227 office
        Bull shit! Lewis ford in Fayetteville, AR. has always been a shady carlot. They can't sell this car because it's too high at $15,000. They paid $6,000 for it here http://71baa.com/

It’s been in their show room since July and relisted on eBay a few dozen times from not reaching the reserve price. Yes that bumper has been repainted because it has fresh overspray underneath. The bumper looked like that at the dealer auction before lewis ford started bidding on it.

Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

1993 SVT Cobra for sale Vibrant Red w/gray leather, 75,349 miles, SVT certificate #4105 of 4,993, built on 6/04/93. Original window sticker and SVT certificate included. Asking price is: $15,995 1993 Ford Mustang SVT COBRA Foxbody | Fayetteville | eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) | 12995909...

1993 SVT Cobra for sale

Vibrant Red w/gray leather, 75,349 miles, SVT certificate #4105 of 4,993, built on 6/04/93. Original window sticker and SVT certificate included.

Asking price is: $15,995

Be sure to tell Mr. Book that Jeff Lacina sent you... Joey tells me they have the car detailed and sitting in their showroom (it's THAT nice! No one believes it has that many miles on it...)

FWIW: I bought my 2011 5.0L GT from Joey at Lewis Ford in Fayetteville, AR... VERY good folks and one of the largest Mustang dealers in the country.

See you on track!

Jeff Lacina
        Track Guys Performance Driving Events
        Last edited by scootro; 10-17-2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X