Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where locally can i have wheels sandblasted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where locally can i have wheels sandblasted?

Or who has a big enough sandblaster they wouldn't mind me using? I have 4 lugs wheels for a coupe I'm getting ready to sell and they have the chrome coating coming off so I want to blast them and paint them black

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
    Or who has a big enough sandblaster they wouldn't mind me using? I have 4 lugs wheels for a coupe I'm getting ready to sell and they have the chrome coating coming off so I want to blast them and paint them black
    Dear sir,

Please send me $1000 via Wester Union at your earliest convienence. I will have one of my drivers come pick up your wheels so we can begin the process of the work you like to have done. Please take my word that you will not regret the decision. If you have any questions please email me directy, as I do not currently trust cell phones as reliable forms of communication. Email is become much faster.

Comment

^ Sounds legit. I'd do it. I'm always looking for that 1 deal.
      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Dear sir,

Please send me $1000 via Wester Union at your earliest convienence. I will have one of my drivers come pick up your wheels so we can begin the process of the work you like to have done. Please take my word that you will not regret the decision. If you have any questions please email me directy, as I do not currently trust cell phones as reliable forms of communication. Email is become much faster.
        Unfortunately I spent my last 10000 on my sons aids medication and do not currently have the funds. However if you give me your exact address I'll be glad to come by and do chores for cash and rearrange your teeth for free for that played out bs you were barfing up. This id the garage, where people actually have stangs. If I want your pestering I'll come see ya in the back porch. K sweetie?

Comment

ask junioropolous. i hear he is an expert in the wheel painting department.

Comment

Unfortunately I spent my last 10000 on my sons aids medication and do not currently have the funds. However if you give me your exact address I'll be glad to come by and do chores for cash and rearrange your teeth for free for that played out bs you were barfing up. This id the garage, where people actually have stangs. If I want your pestering I'll come see ya in the back porch. K sweetie?
            Great post!

Comment

Mike is most wonderful wheel blaster.

Comment

I can't help with the sandblasting, but I do know of a great Dr. that will remove the stick from your ass.

Comment

Working...
                X