95 GT Auto or 5speed Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 GT Auto or 5speed Conversion

I have a 95 Gt with an AODE or what ever, This car is slower than hell.. The tranny is on its last leg. Im either going to build this tranny, stall, full manuel Valve Body.. just build it for 650hp

Has anyone built a tranny out of the 94-95

Or should I just convert it to 5speed...

The motor is stock and soon im gonna pull it and do a HCI swap on it. I want to make about 450hp on motor and some juice but Im gonna drive it everyday... just looking for some advice on this one. If it werent a daily Id put a C4 or a C6

Tits or get the fuck out

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
      Tits or get the fuck out
      He's was here before you ya damn peter puffer, lol

But yes tits indeed.

I prefer a standard because I like to shift, but if you plan on doing any racing then an automatic is the way to go, and if you're daily driving it an automatic is better for that too.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

The DOA can be built to handle what you're looking to make, but if it's going to be just a fun daily, then 5 speed the bitch.

Comment

The AODE can be built to take some abuse. If you can't find someone locally to build it, I would give Trans King a call in the Houston area. I know of a few guys making 600-700 hp with no problem through their TK AODE's . Be sure to get a good convertor and run a decent size trans cooler for it.

Comment

Will the computer act stupid if I run a Full Manual VB?

Comment

It shouldn't but I would verify that. You can probably use a Tweecer or similiar type tuning software to get the ECU do to just about anything you want it to.

Comment

Working...
              X