August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I am curious to see how this works out. I have a F cam, milled and heavily ported GT 40 heads from a 351 lightning and a few other goodies going on this weekend or next. Hoping for good results.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad A$$ Coupe View Post
        i have not picked it up yet, ive been correcting my helpers mistakes all day today, someone is getting fired!!! thats what happends when you hire cheap help.... i own euro forte in dallas.... small shop
        Mine just hit a few licks, how far along did you get? I've gotta get the throttle cable hooked up tomorrow.

Comment

You can use standard 45º plug wires and regular plugs with the BBK shorties and P-Heads. You will need 90º boots on 2 of the plugs and that's it.

Comment

fired up last night and still smoking heavy, pulled it out this morning and let it sit outside running, and is doing okay, can tell if its fuel or oil! but i know i have vaccum leaks everywhere and still running the stock ecu, going to the junkyard to look for the harness, mas and computer for it. can drive it till then because all it does is bogg down...

Comment

i have the stock 87 ecu in it, so i know that its running like crap because of it... i hope the ecu and mas aif flow fix the problem....

Comment

Originally posted by Bad A$$ Coupe View Post
                i have the stock 87 ecu in it, so i know that its running like crap because of it... i hope the ecu and mas aif flow fix the problem....
                Holy $hit, F cam in a speed density car!!!

You need an A9l and mass air.

Comment

Working...
                X