Took a shot at these hid kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
    So what kit should i use? Cause ive got 4 lights, But i dont think ill get any for the bottom. Ive got the euro headlight conversion for these trucks and they have 9007 bulbs. Which 9007 kit would i need? Only wanting to do 5k or 6k. I dont want a blue color, Just a brighter white.
    I have 35W 5000K in my 93 Chevy truck for the dim and 55W 5000K for the brights. The 35W is enough for normal driving and doesn't blind everyone like 55W will.

Comment

Heres my 2010 F150 with 6k Heads and fogs

Comment

I hate these fucking lights when they are too bright or installed incorrectly. Every night they are coming at me glaring across my windshield or behind me, turning my mirrors into blinding flashlights. I'm going to lose my shit one night, on my way home from work on that dark two lane, and make some bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by TeXaS SoB View Post
          Heres my 2010 F150 with 6k Heads and fogs
          You may want to watch running those fog lights on the street- My buddy had HIDs in the fogs lights of his Tundra and was constantly being pulled over because of it. The cops said the headlights were fine, but the fog lights were distracting/blinding.

Comment

Never had any problems and cops around here don't care. I don't get flashed either but I usually don't run the fogs unless I need them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              I hate these fucking lights when they are too bright or installed incorrectly. Every night they are coming at me glaring across my windshield or behind me, turning my mirrors into blinding flashlights. I'm going to lose my shit one night, on my way home from work on that dark two lane, and make some bad decisions.
              Damn dude you need to calm down, they arent that bright or at least mine arent

Comment

Originally posted by green1995gt View Post
                Damn dude you need to calm down, they arent that bright or at least mine arent
                Yeah, I probably do. Its built up irritation from being blinded by with them several times a night, every night, on my way home after work. Also, If yours arent too bright, then im not bitching about you.

Comment

Working...
                X