Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf? We doing this dyno thing or not?

Comment

• I would like to see where I said MY car will run low 13s or 12s.

I know it won't now, the car in the article had over 100k miles too.

I just asked if it were possible, was told no, so I showed where it has happened in the past.

You guys keep thinking I was calling people out or saying I will run theese times.

All I said was, it doesn't take engine mods to run 12s.

I also said my car would dyno 230-240 no where near the 260-280 you are talking about.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        Wtf? We doing this dyno thing or not?
        Obviously not. He's avoiding your offer. He's realizing that if he goes the dyno he's going to look like a jackass when he realizes his car doesn't make the power he thought it does.

My stationwagon with a babyseat in the back will drag that POS dirty and it's stock! lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
          Wtf? We doing this dyno thing or not?
          We will eventually, I don't have time this week. Just moved into my own apartment and still settling in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Obviously not. He's avoiding your offer. He's realizing that if he goes the dyno he's going to look like a jackass when he realizes his car doesn't make the power he thought it does.

My stationwagon with a babyseat in the back will drag that POS dirty and it's stock! lol.
            Far from avoiding it. I've been wating to dunk my car for sometime now. I just don't have the time right now. I can't just drop and run because someone on the Internet says otherwise.

My car should be In the 230-240 range.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              We will eventually, I don't have time this week. Just moved into my own apartment and still settling in.
              Backpeddle...backpeddle...

Ok, since you're not willing to do anything, then just shut up about your car. You littering the board with your nonsense and not willing to back up anything say is old. Just STFU until you're ready to do something.

Comment

Excuses... It takes what, an hour to run a pull from start to finish?

Comment

Far from avoiding it. I've been wating to dunk my car for sometime now. I just don't have the time right now. I can't just drop and run because someone on the Internet says otherwise.

My car should be In the 230-240 range.

You are avoiding it. How hard would it be to meet someone for just a few minutes to run?

Your car is not in the 230-240 range either. That junk motor is old and tired.

Comment

• just guessing 215 since we dyno one at gearheads about a month ago that had pretty much the same mods!

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                      just guessing 215 since we dyno one at gearheads about a month ago that had pretty much the same mods!
                      That's what I am thinking as well. Somewhere between 200-220rw, especially in this heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                        just guessing 215 since we dyno one at gearheads about a month ago that had pretty much the same mods!
                        He fails to realize that 230-240 range is PI mod motor range stock (with an auto.) Bone stock, best I recall, 5.0's struggled to make 200 at the tires.

Comment

• They made 230hp at the flywheel, new. What mods do you have that take that to 240rwhp?

Comment

• Are the 12.5's on stock h/c/i going to happen before you build you 9k rpm sbf that makes 600hp n/a?

Comment

At first he was afraid, he was petrified....

Comment

• FWIW I JUST dyno'd an early 302 with stock E7's, a carb, cam, and full exhaust and STILL only made 205ish through a toploader 4 speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X