How quick will stock motor get me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    To show that the majority of the people here have no clue what they fuck they are talking about it why.

If they were there, they should already know. Its not my fualt they forgot or were too stupid to realize what was going on.

I think Denny is the only one that remembers and acknowledges what theese cars can do. It doesnt take engine mods to go fast. Period.
    No clue? I believe you dont have the smallest idea, yourself. Go prove everyone wrong, sparky. You should look up what the factory stock classes used to be.
    You write as if your mentality never grew past 16yrs old. Perhaps you are too stupid and have no clue what the fuck you are talking about, your words. Like I said, go prove something, captain know it all. Once you have tilted your action/talk percentages a bit, then go back to your talking shit.

Comment

Wait I offered to pay but you offered to pay? Lol call them right now and ill meet you there with the money if they are free.

Comment

Oh look, another thread with Mike asking a question, then when everyone gives him an answer he doesn't like he goes on the "none of you know anything, see what this magazine says" tirade. NEVER saw that one coming.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Oh look, another thread with Mike asking a question, then when everyone gives him an answer he doesn't like he goes on the "none of you know anything, see what this magazine says" tirade. NEVER saw that one coming.
          Well then give the correct answers.

Lol this thread was a test, and y'all failed.

Stop bitching

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Stop bitching
            LMAO. Ok kid, whatever you say.

Comment

Track time > magazine reading time.

Comment

Stop bitching
                dude, your like a guy that has a dick up his ass and swears he isnt gay. thats why no one takes you seriously because there is no reason too.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                  dude, your like a guy that has a dick up his ass and swears he isnt gay. thats why no one takes you seriously because there is no reason too.
                  Lol.

Ok.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Thirteen twenty-ish, 13.20's One three. two zero-ish. Understand!?! I am willing to bet money this car will muster that out of it. The fact you did archived an article from 1995 is hilarious. Bro. you can have my newer issues if you wanna do some more up to date homework. What was their air like? were they at sea level, pro's and cons in those articles. Just giving you hell man, who cares? Go out and run the car and prove us all wrong.

Comment

• I vote 5 pages!

Comment

• And people wonder why I'm an asshole to him....

Comment

• please tell me you are just trolling and you don't actually believe the b.s. that you post.

please.

Comment

• Holy shit mike. You can't be taken seriously ever now. I am offering to pay for your dyno pull and you just ignore it. We don't even have to hang out. I'll meet you there pay the guy, wish you luck and leave but I want a COPY of the dyno. Ready right now, tommorrow, friday, saturday. Let me know. Call speed tek and see if they will pull it. Other wise.
                            Please
                            STFU. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post

Stop bitching
                              You run 8.90's. Pretty sure you failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                                Go strap it to a dyno then and stop blowing smoke up your own ass.
                                Exactly.

Stop bitching
                                This is the kind of shit why no one likes you and you are quickly wearing out your welcome here.

You said it yourself, documentation rather than speculation. Take it to a dyno and find out for yourself what your car really makes. I guarantee you it's nowhere near 260-280rw, not with a stock intake and junk E7 heads.

You talk about your motor like it's a fresh, new motor. It's not, its old and tired. Many, many components on that car are worn out.

Let's meet tonight and you can race the wagon to see if you are faster than low 13's. I very seriously doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                                X