How quick will stock motor get me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Mach I's are gay. Who would ever be seen in one of those things?
    I catch your sarcasm, but I'd like to drop in and say. I like the looks of the Mach 1 over the cobra.

Give me a Mach 1 with a roots charger, c heads and a teskid block w/ cobra internals and a t56 I'd be content for a long long time.

In azure blue, white or orange only please.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Agreed on the blue.

Comment

• Stevo wtf happened to the rusty trombones? Back ordered?

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
          Shush. Says the guy with a pristine sp? Mach 1. I think they look great and yours is one of my favorite colors. King better be bringing spray or some boost is all I'm sayin'.
          Mach I's are still girls cars.

Comment

• I wonder if king will run me at the cruise? I have no idea what the hell he is posting. I'm not swapping to the big and littles or even dropping tire pressure on my bald ass nittos. Just gonna run it like I drive every day

Comment

• You've never had any idea to begin with, but here I'm posting that Twilight Boy is a dumbfuck.

Comment

• I can't read ur posts u dumb fuck. You were so annoying I had to add u to the ignore list. All it says is this message is hidden becuae the king aka fucktard with the slow ass mach 1 is on my ignore list. I would love the opportunity to drag ur ass and I'll be sure to get video to add to my sig.

Comment

• Twilight Boy's ability to read or respond is of no consequence, and actually threads with morons such as this ^^^^^ are much more entertaining this way.

For some dumbfuck supposedly having me on ignore, LOL, Twilight Boy is sure showing a obsessive interest in what I'm posting. Here's what I'm posting, twat, you're an oh-so-easily upset dumbfuck even by internet forum standards.

Recent Visitors
                  The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
                  Cobraman GE mustangguy289 Parasite Eva pr1042 Rough Customer Samhain stango TEAMJACOB Torinoman

This is too good.......
                  Last edited by The King; 08-19-2011, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Well I'm out but I dint see any slow ass mach 1's. Queen where u at?

Comment

• Yep... they've got hard-ons for each other.

Comment

• So Mike hit his 8 or is he out there still trying to get it? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          So Mike hit his 8 or is he out there still trying to get it? lol.
                          He ran 8.8 first pass

I shredded a torque box.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            He ran 8.8 first pass

I shredded a torque box.
                            Sorry to hear that. That's why I'm glad I didn't go, I don't need to be tearing shit up like that.

Comment

• Yeah he ran a few 8.8s.Cobraman I didn't meet u....

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                                Yeah he ran a few 8.8s.Cobraman I didn't meet u....
                                Mike pointed you out. Lol. I was in a bright blue sprite shirt. The one that got towed off the track.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X