No announcement yet.

How quick will stock motor get me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a joke dumbass. Did u read his sig or just immediately get a hard on when you saw me post?

Comment

• Yes, you are a permanent joke Twilight Boy. I don't bother with sigs, twat, they're more suited for dumbfucks like yourself.

Comment

• Congrats on being the only person I've added to "ignore". Keep it up and you'll end up all alone here with a constant supply of newbs that slowly catch out to your douche baggery and eventually ignore you as well.

Comment

• And go troll the back porch. At least the garage occasionally has something to do with cars which I've never heard you say two words about.

Comment

• Twilight Boy ignoring anything or anyone won't solve the basic problems of being profoundly stupid and of being so easily made upset because of said stupidity.

Definitely don't give iadvice or try to recall anything Twilight Boy, it only serves to showcase your idiocy and keep you on the front burner for more ridicule.

Comment

• Holy shit. Its like I just got rid of a migrain, herpes, and hemorrhoids all at the same time. By far the smartest thing I've ever done was kill the king.

Comment

• Will you just shut the fuck up?

Fucking a dude, youre a damn post whore. Just stop posting.

17 pages. Omg the 16th page was full of your nonsense. Let it die. You've beat the dead horse long enough. Time to realize it's over, no one cares and you should keep it to yourself.

Please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

Before someone says sometning about your kids and aids again. You fucking titty baby.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• You can't even do an "ignore" correctly, Twilight Boy. Thoroughly enjoy seeing getting you all upset here again, twat LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    You can't even do an "ignore" correctly, Twilight Boy. Thoroughly enjoy seeing getting you all upset here again, twat LOL
                    If you say his kids has aids he will cry and threaten to take your life.

His gaping vagina reeks of period.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                      Will you just shut the fuck up?

Fucking a dude, youre a damn post whore. Just stop posting.

17 pages. Omg the 16th page was full of your nonsense. Let it die. You've beat the dead horse long enough. Time to realize it's over, no one cares and you should keep it to yourself.

Please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

Before someone says sometning about your kids and aids again. You fucking titty baby.
                      Here's Mikes post quoted for you, Twilight Boy, in case you try another failed ignore LOL

Get the fuck out of his thread and go play with yourself.

Comment

• Mike teamed up with the biggest flamer on the site. Good job! I don't think the king has a car so you are sure to beat him in a race. I'm sorry your clapped out piece of shit is slow and I've tried to help, offer advice, offer to pay your dyno, etc etc etc etc. Your slow will always be slow and now that you are throwing a temper tantrum, your also comical.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                          I don't think.....
                          Fix't for troof

Now go stomp your wittle feets and hold your wittle breath 'til your wittle face turns red, Twilight Boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            Mike teamed up with the biggest flamer on the site. Good job! I don't think the king has a car so you are sure to beat him in a race. I'm sorry your clapped out piece of shit is slow and I've tried to help, offer advice, offer to pay your dyno, etc etc etc etc. Your slow will always be slow and now that you are throwing a temper tantrum, your also comical.
                            Teaming up with? No more like tired of seeing your slack jawd post.

IIRC the king has a Mach 1

Comment

• your also comical.
                              you're
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• All of the kings posts to TeamJacob remind me of the guy from Happy Gilmore.

"You will not sink this putt, you jackass"
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X