• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not with 700+hp and 3.90 gears
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      I bet you could put $100 bill on the dash and not reach that sum bitch!!
      Every time I hear that, I think of an old guy bragging about a Dart with a 318 and glasspacks, running from the police because he was clocked at over 150mph.

Comment

• 16 pages, WTF
        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
          16 pages, WTF
          of bullshit!

Comment

• I like how you called me a troll and then a few posts down admitted to trolling your self. Holy shit fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
              I like how you called me a troll and then a few posts down admitted to trolling your self. Holy shit fuck
              I didnt say what you were doing was wrong. Just called you out on it!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I bet you could put $100 bill on the dash and not reach that sum bitch!!
                Pssh, easily you could. It's a Vette, that means it doesn't hook. lol. From a roll though, look the fuck out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  Pssh, easily you could. It's a Vette, that means it doesn't hook. lol. From a roll though, look the fuck out.
                  No way, I read a Bridgstone add and they say their tires have excellent dry pavement grip. They are Z rated tires btw.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Lol. Fair enough.

Comment

No way, I read a Bridgstone add and they say their tires have excellent dry pavement grip. They are Z rated tires btw.
                      Well shit, if you saw it in a magazine it must be true! I bet you could 60ft some 1.2-1.3's with a riproaring 190rw!! Fuck a Z06, I'm gettin a fox again!

Comment

• Clutch drops until the torque boxes fall out!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Clutch drops until the torque boxes fall out!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
                          Oh wait mike already did that
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Anybody know what 1/3 mile times a silver 91 hatch with 268 rwhp but a 5lug swap will run on a 76 degree day w/ 46 percent humidity? Oh and on street tires with the radio on? Tia

Comment

Anybody know what 1/3 mile times a silver 91 hatch with 268 rwhp but a 5lug swap will run on a 76 degree day w/ 46 percent humidity? Oh and on street tires with the radio on? Tia
                              what radio station?? need more info..
                              Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                              90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Anybody know what 1/3 mile times a silver 91 hatch with 268 rwhp but a 5lug swap will run on a 76 degree day w/ 46 percent humidity? Oh and on street tires with the radio on? Tia
                                10's, easy. I read that on the back of a cereal box somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X