No announcement yet.

How quick will stock motor get me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike has the maturity of a 15 year old child.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      Mike has the maturity of a 15 year old child.
      He's only a couple of years behind, then.

Comment

• Trick pony is cool in my book cause he has my old mans old c5! I still want a ride in it!
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Trick pony is cool in my book cause he has my old mans old c5! I still want a ride in it!
          He's good people.

Comment

• You certainly play the part of some sort of elapsed time authority. Take this for example:
            Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
            That sounds about right, with decent air it should get into the 6s.
            Do you have experience with drag racing similar LSX cars, that leads you to this conclusion? Going from 7.1 to 6.9 is far more difficult than 9.1 to 8.9 .

My point is, continue learning through paying attention and reading and discussing your beliefs and conclusions with like minds, but stop attempting to be the drag strip professor without a degree. You'll enjoy the hobby more.

Comment

Trick pony is cool in my book cause he has my old mans old c5! I still want a ride in it!
              I'll definitely take you for a ride sometime. It was eating belts when I bought it so I didn't drive it much for a long time after I got frustrated with it. Jerry that bought it from your dad had put an A&A bracket on it but for some reason the pulleys were all misaligned even though it seemed to be installed correctly. I finally got a laser alignment tool and fixed all that and it's running good now making 12 psi like it should.
              It only has 21k miles on it still.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                I'll definitely take you for a ride sometime. It was eating belts when I bought it so I didn't drive it much for a long time after I got frustrated with it. Jerry that bought it from your dad had put an A&A bracket on it but for some reason the pulleys were all misaligned even though it seemed to be installed correctly. I finally got a laser alignment tool and fixed all that and it's running good now making 12 psi like it should.
                It only has 21k miles on it still.
                What kind of power has it made?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  What kind of power has it made?
                  706/630 to the tires on pump without the meth injection.
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Has there been an argument over the difference between quick and fast yet?

Just wondering, everything else has been covered.

Comment

I'd say you did.
                      You keep telling us what cars should run in the 1/8 and 1/4 because you've seen it happen at the track. Then you told us what a 5.0 should run because you read it in a magazine. Shit, this whole thread was about you asking what a stock motor Fox should run and then you telling us we're wrong when you didn't like the answers.
                      I started this thread to troll and aggravate.

Kind of like "b head dyno" thread.

Mine just made it to 16 pages..

I guess what "should" run isn't the same as "capable" to run.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Has there been an argument over the difference between quick and fast yet?

Just wondering, everything else has been covered.
                        I said something Like that.. 10 pages ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                          You certainly play the part of some sort of elapsed time authority. Take this for example:

Do you have experience with drag racing similar LSX cars, that leads you to this conclusion? Going from 7.1 to 6.9 is far more difficult than 9.1 to 8.9 .

My point is, continue learning through paying attention and reading and discussing your beliefs and conclusions with like minds, but stop attempting to be the drag strip professor without a degree. You'll enjoy the hobby more.
                          There should be more Poeple like on This forum.

You make your point clear and you leave out all the bullshit.

Comment

706/630 to the tires on pump without the meth injection.
                            FFFFFFFFFFFFuck me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              FFFFFFFFFFFFuck me!
                              it moves out for sure.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• I bet you could put $100 bill on the dash and not reach that sum bitch!!
                                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X