How quick will stock motor get me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Yes sir. His Lambo and Supra have both run over 230mph out at the Texas Mile.

Check out his collection here: http://www.tremek.com/forum/car-pict...n-my-idol.html

Sriyantha Weerasuria, hmmmm.
    Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
      Sriyantha Weerasuria, hmmmm.
      It's Swedish.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        I wish I cared enough to go back and quote mike the 50 times he has contradicted himself in this thread. And I don't know why but I'm still laughing at an 8.0 z06. Must have read that article wrong or there was a typo.
        I said that's what I saw it run.

How does that conclude to what I think it should run?

They make close to 500rwhp with mild mods. 8.0 is fucking slow for that power. Should be in the lower 7s.

There was no reading articles that is what I saw, also there was a c6 zo6 running 8.5 at NSD last week.

That is what i see, not believe.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• So a 500rwhp car runs low 7s? Good to know I must have extra horsepowere I didn't even know I had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
            You're high. My STOCK Mopar will rape your mod'd coupe and it weighs a hell of alot more than your car. lol.
            Will it rape a 2012 mustang boss?

Lol. No.

Compete within the class, and you get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              I said that's what I saw it run.

How does that conclude to what I think it should run?

They make close to 500rwhp with mild mods. 8.0 is fucking slow for that power. Should be in the lower 7s.

There was no reading articles that is what I saw, also there was a c6 zo6 running 8.5 at NSD last week.

That is what i see, not believe.
              But yet that doesn't apply to your own car when we tell you from actual experience. You're full of shit everytime you post.

Comment

So a 500rwhp car runs low 7s? Good to know I must have extra horsepowere I didn't even know I had.
                while i am typically all for ganging up on mike for the stupid things he says, give it a break man, we've all seen cars go way slower then they are capable of at the track. there was a c6 at the last cruise doing 8.8's IIRC. it doesn't take 500rwhp to go a low 7 obviously, but there are plenty of 500rwhp cars that don't go low 7's.

Comment

So a 500rwhp car runs low 7s? Good to know I must have extra horsepowere I didn't even know I had.
                  Ice seen 470rwhp mustangs run 7.4s at 95mph.

30 more hp and less weight should be a 7.0 7.1.

Just my guess I didnt claim to know anything.

Damn you're a fucking troll lol.

Comment

Since you asked, idk about 1/4.

But Ive seen a stock one with a shit hole driver make it run 8.5 in the 1/8th.

Zo6 should run 8.0 or quicker. Saw one not to long ago run a 7.9 and I believe it was stock.

Both cars on street tires.

I go to the track often and watch cars, I'm sorry I remember what they run.

Porsche turbo s ran a 7.3. Car was sick.
                    So because you've seen some dipshit run far from their car's potential you are now an authority on what everything runs? You claim the absolute fastest times for stock foxes yet claim horrible times for other cars?
                    You should just quit while everyone thinks you're retarded.
                    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Ice seen 470rwhp mustangs run 7.4s at 95mph.

30 more hp and less weight should be a 7.0 7.1.

Just my guess I didnt claim to know anything.

Damn you're a fucking troll lol.
                      since my coupe has never been on a dyno i have no idea, but i wouldn't be surprised if i'm only making around 420rwhp as it sits and went 7.1 w/a crappy crappy 1.78 60'. if i had 500rwhp...well, that'd be even more fun.

Comment

• This shit is too much!

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                          since my coupe has never been on a dyno i have no idea, but i wouldn't be surprised if i'm only making around 420rwhp as it sits and went 7.1 w/a crappy crappy 1.78 60'. if i had 500rwhp...well, that'd be even more fun.
                          That sounds about right, with decent air it should get into the 6s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                            So because you've seen some dipshit run far from their car's potential you are now an authority on what everything runs? You claim the absolute fastest times for stock foxes yet claim horrible times for other cars?
                            You should just quit while everyone thinks you're retarded.
                            Who the fuck said I was authority?

I didnt claim anything you said I claimed. So I really don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Who the fuck said I was authority?

I didnt claim anything you said I claimed. So I really don't have any idea what you're talking about.
                              I'd say you did.
                              You keep telling us what cars should run in the 1/8 and 1/4 because you've seen it happen at the track. Then you told us what a 5.0 should run because you read it in a magazine. Shit, this whole thread was about you asking what a stock motor Fox should run and then you telling us we're wrong when you didn't like the answers.
                              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Just the fact that Trick Pony is talking shit to you too, says volumes. He's one of the most cool, chill, laid back car guys you will ever meet and even he thinks Mike is completely full of shit. LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                                X