Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Wanna race and find out?
    Being my car is a 14 second car, not really.

I wouldn't mind running the magnum from a dig though.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
      Mine too! In the 1/8.
      lol with Twin's

Comment

Justin Burcham's car went elevens with a "stock"H/C/I setup, but that was nowhere near a factory setup. Running a real factory 5.0 with everything you can throw at it could get you in the bottom thirteens with a dedicated car.

Most of the daily driver h/c/i "bolt on" cars back in the day were running mid 12's

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post

What happened to the 12's? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            What happened to the 12's? lol
            What happen to the rest of the thread?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Willing to bet the coupe will go 13.20's at 112. Post the slips when your done.

Comment

Mike ~ A good friend of mine went 8.01 n/a at NSD with the following:

'87 SSP Mustang, stock motor .030 over, b cam, lloyd elliott ported factory e7 heads & upper intake/truck lower, equal length headers/offroad h pipe/dumped dynomax ultra flo's, electric water pump, flaming river rack, old dave's racing c4 w/4000 stall, aluminum drive shaft, 3.90 gears, drag springs/shocks, lower control arms, and full slicks. weight reduction in the form of kirky seats and all stereo stuff removed. plenty of fuel pressure, timing, and cool air. vp c-10 race gas, i believe.

i'm not even sure that motor made 300hp at the wheels on a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post

Want to race my wifes v6 camry from a dig? Or do I need to spot you a length?

Comment

Based on all your talk of not being able to make traction through 1st and 2nd gear with a stock motor, I think you need to learn how to drive before you'll run any decent times.
                    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                      Based on all your talk of not being able to make traction through 1st and 2nd gear with a stock motor, I think you need to learn how to drive before you'll run any decent times.
                      Shhhhhhhhh, I want to beat him with a stock Toyota Camry with a v6.

Comment

Stock with bolt ons - my 87 went 12.00

Of course, Nitrous and suspension were some of those bolt ons.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Remember how cool jacking off was once you found out that the penis was used for more than just peeing?
                          It's still pretty damn cool.

Comment

Mike 13.5 is realistic. YOU won't be in the 12s with out hci.

Comment

Originally posted by Dacotua View Post
                              Want to race my wifes v6 camry from a dig? Or do I need to spot you a length?
                              I'll race that camry ... My car is just as slow as mikes

Comment

Yep, I would say 13.5 would be the limit with the stock HCI. That's with 4.10's and you driving it lie you stole it. Now throw some slicks, 31 spline axles, U/L control arms, tubular K-Member, A-Arms, 3.5" skinnies, sway bar gone, good tune with a rock steady 13.1-13.3 AFR, and 31+ degrees of timing, weight reduction, then I could def see a high 12 in the cards.

Comment

Working...
                                X