• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    That's a lotta achin'!!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      My wife's Accord coupe makes more power than your shitbox does. lol.
      How much torque?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Repost
        And it still applies. lol. All of his shit talking and speculation over his junk ass, rusted, banged up piece of shit all in pursuit of ET's from 1986. LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          How much torque?
          Like you, it would be speculation since neither have been on a dyno. 260hp from the factory, your car made 215hp stock, when it ran good and wasn't tired as hell. lol. Your shit is so slow you should be embarrassed.

Comment

• Tuning back in!
            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
              Like you, it would be speculation since neither have been on a dyno. 260hp from the factory, your car made 215hp stock, when it ran good and wasn't tired as hell. lol. Your shit is so slow you should be embarrassed.
              Let's try again.

1991 5.0 ho was rated at 225, that goes for 1987-1991. In 1992 they went to 215, why? Because of the 1993 cobra ratted at 235.

225hp 300trq.

Hp sells cars, torque wins races.

Shut the fuck up.

Comment

Comment

Let's try again.

1991 5.0 ho was rated at 225, that goes for 1987-1991. In 1992 they went to 215, why? Because of the 1993 cobra ratted at 235.

225hp 300trq.

Shut the fuck up.
                  His car also made that power 25 years ago Steve. It would be shameful if a v6 didnt make that now days.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• Here you go Steve.

Performance figures for the V6 model with the five-speed automatic transmission are a respectable 0-60 mph time of 7.0 seconds and a quarter mile time of 15.5 sec. Choose the six-speed stick, however, and you’ll be treated to a sprint to 60 mph in just 5.9 seconds and a blast down a drag strip in just 14.5.

That's a 2009 Honda accord coupe. 271hp 251trq for 6speed. 271hp 256trq for auto.

I hope you have a 6 speed or else that automatic will get smoked.

By the time you hit 60, I'll be at around 70mph pulling away while you're little no torque engine tries to catch me.

Comment

• Steve, congrats on the trifecta!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Let's try again.

225hp 300trq.

Shut the fuck up.
                        Oh, you were there were you? Oh no, wait. You were still crappin in your diapers and rubbing it on your face.

93 Cobras were underated in power, I would know, I had one for many years. H/C/I plus a Vortech S trim making 540rw.

You can try to spew all the stupid shit you want about what you have read from magazines or the internet all you want, it just makes you look like the ignorant jackass you are. Some of us were there, been there and done that a LONG time ago before you ever even thought about driving.

Real world data versus magazine bullshit trying to sell rags of the same articles over and over mean shit.

Your car is slow, its a busted up piece of shit and there is no way you can dispute that. lmao.

It's easy for a little kid like you talk shit over the internet, in person I'm sure you're a little mouse that would never say shit and park your pathetic car way far from everyone else out of embarrassment.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                          In case you were wondering, that's a quote from carrol Shelby, from back in the day when Shelby was cool.

Comment

• And also, you guys were giving him shit about basing fast on dyne numbers. I can guarantee that accord is still slow as shit. It's heavy. Just because it makes that power means nothing
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Here you go Steve.

Performance figures for the V6 model with the five-speed automatic transmission are a respectable 0-60 mph time of 7.0 seconds and a quarter mile time of 15.5 sec. Choose the six-speed stick, however, and you’ll be treated to a sprint to 60 mph in just 5.9 seconds and a blast down a drag strip in just 14.5.

That's a 2009 Honda accord coupe. 271hp 251trq for 6speed. 271hp 256trq for auto.

I hope you have a 6 speed or else that automatic will get smoked.

By the time you hit 60, I'll be at around 70mph pulling away while you're little no torque engine tries to catch me.

Hey look! More bench racing by the little kid in the shitbox who can't get his stock car to hook! lol.

Blah blah blah.

STFU, let's race and back up your mouth. You agreed to a race with the wagon and you keep backpeddling your way out. Man up.

Comment

• Steve, those numbers are from FORD.

Cobras put more power down then they were rated. So yes they were underrated from the factory. So were the regular 5.0s.

Ive read and ive been told. I wasnt there but that Doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

If we all went by your standards of education, college would be useless and library's would be of no use.

Comment

Working...
                                X