Grungy headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Any light can be polished, you just have to do it right. Use some 1500 grit, wetsand the hell out of them until the yellow is GONE and they are white. Then polish with some meguiars Plast-X or some 3m finesse or the like.
    x2, but I used a rubbing compound after wetsanding, then Plast-X.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
      boo fucking hoo.

You must have missed the part where I tried to give him advice. See, that is what this site is about, friendly shit-talking mixed with actual advice. That's what you fucking newbs don't get.. you all either get ass hurt every time someone messes with you or you talk shit all day and never help anyone out.

That's because Fords are slow.
      If you knew anything dumbass you'd know I'm not a newb. I actually joined this site the same year/month you did, but didnt swap over to this site right away.

I figured you woulda learned back then that trying to play the popularity contest on here doesnt get you anywhere. Grow up punk...

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
        Second this. Not sure if it was 3M just some headlight resto kit from Autozone. Everything you need in a convenient package for $10-$20.
        X3 used the 3M multiple times on horrible lens' and worked out great for me every time. They are $20 at Wal-Mart

Comment

Yeah and I'm no newb either, I was Big Pencil on the old DFW site for years and then I switched over to this new one but had trouble registering and finally re-registered and "started over" yesterday.

So, I take no offense at the shit talk as I've seen it and heard it here for years. Plus, I'm an old-timer and relish ever being considered a newb for anything anymore.

Thanks again for all the friendly advice and the smarmy stuff as well.
          Think I'll just buy a new set of stock lamps and call it done.

Peace & grease fellas.

Steve
          aka "Big Pencil"

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec302 View Post
            If you knew anything dumbass you'd know I'm not a newb. I actually joined this site the same year/month you did, but didnt swap over to this site right away.

I figured you woulda learned back then that trying to play the popularity contest on here doesnt get you anywhere. Grow up punk...
            haha, I never played that newbie BS. I brought tech from day one and I don't sweat the BS. Yes, I am punk. Thanks. Get over yourself and stop trying to bring drama to the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pencil View Post
              Yeah and I'm no newb either, I was Big Pencil on the old DFW site for years and then I switched over to this new one but had trouble registering and finally re-registered and "started over" yesterday.

So, I take no offense at the shit talk as I've seen it and heard it here for years. Plus, I'm an old-timer and relish ever being considered a newb for anything anymore.

Thanks again for all the friendly advice and the smarmy stuff as well.
              Think I'll just buy a new set of stock lamps and call it done.

Peace & grease fellas.

Steve
              aka "Big Pencil"
              There's a thread in the Back Porch for regaining your join date and post count.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                How many members now own a Mustang, much less a Ford? Keep your GM elitist BS to yourself. The board was born on those that enjoy the car as a hobby, any car. Guess what? They're not all in DFW either.
                Irony.

Comment

Post a pic, if you ever get this way I would be willing to try and restore them for you.
                  2 Chronicles 7:14
                  If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Working...
                  X