Need Front end on 55 chev aligned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Front end on 55 chev aligned

I didn't realize that it would be such a problem to get the front end aligned. I can't get the tools on the rear wheels. Does anyone know of a good shop that can do this job?

Pep Boys

Comment

Originally posted by Kidd View Post
      I didn't realize that it would be such a problem to get the front end aligned. I can't get the tools on the rear wheels. Does anyone know of a good shop that can do this job?
      If you're in McKinney as your name says, go to Thomason. They're downtown on Main/Hwy. 5. They've been around forever and do quality work.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Pep Boys
        nice joke, I call three and they can't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          If you're in McKinney as your name says, go to Thomason. They're downtown on Main/Hwy. 5. They've been around forever and do quality work.
          That's the first place I took it. There used to be a place on Garland road that did old cars.

Anybody.

Comment

nice joke, I call three and they can't do it.
            Believe it or not, I took an old Fairlane to a Pep Boys once for an alignment after I got the front end driveway-aligned with respect to camber and toe-in, and they did a good job on it.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Believe it or not, I took an old Fairlane to a Pep Boys once for an alignment after I got the front end driveway-aligned with respect to camber and toe-in, and they did a good job on it.
              Yeah, I've got it close. The problem is that the new machines have sensors at all four wheels.. They can't get the sensors on because of the fender wells on the 55 cross the center of the wheels.

Comment

Southside on Lake June RD in Balch Springs if that's not too far for you.
                sigpic

Comment

I can't find an address for Southside in Balch springs.

Comment

Shit I meant Eastside, i don't know the address but its at Lake June and Hickory Tree..972-286-7180 is the #
                    Last edited by Buck Nasty; 08-03-2011, 07:10 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

If you can't find anyone in your area to do it go here, They can do it.

Comment

That's the first place I took it. There used to be a place on Garland road that did old cars.

Anybody.
                        Garland Safety Lane. This is where you need to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
                          Garland Safety Lane. This is where you need to take it.
                          ^ they were the only place we could find to align my buddy's 67 mustang with 17" bullitt wheels
                          07 GT500
                          05 SRT10
                          88 turbocoupe T-bird
                          93 Cobra
                          86 coupe
                          Ducati 848

Comment

Rowlett Service Center did an excellent job on my 68 mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Nasty View Post
                              Southside on Lake June RD in Balch Springs if that's not too far for you.
                              Originally posted by Buck Nasty View Post
                              Shit I meant Eastside, i don't know the address but its at Lake June and Hickory Tree..972-286-7180 is the #
                              This place has always had a good reputation.

Comment

Working...
                              X