Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where in ft worth to flow test heads

Where can this be done and how much? Tia

Hans Feustel has a flow bench and it depends on how much beer you bring him, or more importantly how many he's had by the time he gives you a price.

Comment

For hans feustel the Only number I found was 817 244 2455 and its disco.

Comment

Well crap, Brooks probably knows how to get in touch with either him or Yelvi. I bet the flowbench is still at the shop on Joyce Drive, right behind the Alta Mere window tinting place.

Comment

Chris Frank has a flowbench in Benbrook.

772-323-9833

Comment

Originally posted by Beenfetchedlately View Post
            Chris Frank has a flowbench in Benbrook.

772-323-9833
            Just left a message. Do u think he would mind a text?

Comment

Chris has moved, there is another sf-600 in the area but all of our adapters and bore stuff is based around motorcycle stuff. You could try larry widmer as well
              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

I heard from a buddy that hans' shop was robbed and he moved what was left to a "hidden" location.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                  Chris has moved, there is another sf-600 in the area but all of our adapters and bore stuff is based around motorcycle stuff. You could try larry widmer as well
                  chris should be up and running this week at the new shop

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                    I heard from a buddy that hans' shop was robbed and he moved what was left to a "hidden" location.
                    Again? Well I know where the hidden location is but I guess that means he's pretty much given up on getting any new business.

Comment

I'm generally at Hans weekly. Yelvi would be the one you need to talk to. Pm me if you want Hans number. Chris Frank can also do them.....he's prob closer.

Comment

If you go to Hans Fuestal, don't leave your shit there overnight....

Comment

I'm not sure how to get ahold of him anymore - haven't done business with him in a while.

I've been using Morgan and Sons for a while now, Bud's a helluva guy to do business with.

Comment

Working...
                          X