2007 F150 wont start.. IM STUCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    well aaron i brought up the cost because it was surely the next question to be asked.. of the 4 people that were here with me at work when the truck wouldnt start, all 4 asked me the next day what it cost to get fixed.

Again i'll reitterate, ive had the truck for 1.5 years and its never had more than a couple oil changes and a tire roatation.

DFWstangs is definately full of some hardass DIY motherfuckers though.. i only came into this forum to get a quick answer to a question.

me ===> <=== Yall
    Fuck doing it yourself, paying to have it done/all.

Comment

head gasket? clutch? yeah, I'm paying somebody...

but an alternator and battery?

even my lazy ass will knock that out real quick
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        well aaron i brought up the cost because it was surely the next question to be asked.. of the 4 people that were here with me at work when the truck wouldnt start, all 4 asked me the next day what it cost to get fixed.

Again i'll reitterate, ive had the truck for 1.5 years and its never had more than a couple oil changes and a tire roatation.

DFWstangs is definately full of some hardass DIY motherfuckers though.. i only came into this forum to get a quick answer to a question.

me ===> <=== Yall
        moral of the story is listen to the crowd... lots of people kept sayin battery. Then if it died again it would have been the alternator not keeping the battery charged.

People are really here to help you

Comment

Rodney, I would have done all that shit for $500 +parts, and then you could have bragged about having some white dude do it for you.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            moral of the story is listen to the crowd... lots of people kept sayin battery. Then if it died again it would have been the alternator not keeping the battery charged.
            Ok but that is a crappy way to fix the vehicle. A simple test would have determined if the battery and alt were both good or bad.

Comment

I like the warning my gauge cluster gives before the battery is getting ready to go toes up. They all do a full sweep when the ignition key is turned to the ON position just like they do when the battery has been disconnected.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                Ok but that is a crappy way to fix the vehicle. A simple test would have determined if the battery and alt were both good or bad.
                Right...but a battery would have prevented towing the vehicle. He could have made it to Autozone for a quick test

Comment

Working...
                X