Hood flew up need to good body shop recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
    No I still paint everyday. I just don't advertise it much anymore. I'm just now almost caught up at work and side jobs
    Looks like you been doing pretty good judging from your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      Looks like you been doing pretty good judging from your avatar
      Lol thanks man. Ill post pics of my mustang if I ever get time to put the mouldings on and the tranny back in it.
      1997 viper gts
      1986 turbo mustang
      1987 Buick grand national
      1972 nova

Comment

Originally posted by mustvid View Post
        Thanks Samhain. Do I know you? I don't recognize your name so I was wondering how you know about my cars. I've not been to any get togethers or Cruises in a several years now so I don't many members here any more.
        You came by my house once or twice and bought some stock 302 manifolds... Was a while back, my 91 was still running. Had to have been 2005 or 6.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
          Lol thanks man. Ill post pics of my mustang if I ever get time to put the mouldings on and the tranny back in it.
          good, I wanna see it

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
            If you don't find anybody I have a guy in Haltom City that has done a ton of work for me and he is good . They have done everything from a bumper respray to a full resto on a 66 2+2 fastback for me .
            Hey Jim, pm me that # as well, hood flew up on my hatch as well and I will be looking to get it fixed in the near future after the swap...
            Big Rooster Racing
            85' Coupe
            sigpic

Comment

Man I work at xtreme collision in Plano. You can bring it up their or call me if you want us to fix it. My number is 214-991-4979 Bryan. Thanks man
              www.protechfencestaining.com
              Bryan Durham
              214-991-4979

Comment

I have a cowl panel for a 93 that should work, you will need to find a good body guy to cut the old one out and this can be welded back in. I am asking 100.00 obo for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 89SILVERCOUPE View Post
                  Man I work at xtreme collision in Plano. You can bring it up their or call me if you want us to fix it. My number is 214-991-4979 Bryan. Thanks man

THanks for the offer Bryan. Unfortunately Plano is tad far.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                    I have a cowl panel for a 93 that should work, you will need to find a good body guy to cut the old one out and this can be welded back in. I am asking 100.00 obo for it.
                    I might be interested once I find a shop.

Comment

Working...
                    X