Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife ran over something, now need a new motor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEB View Post
    I bet the motor is fine.
    "he said there are pieces of pistons and rings in there "
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I would feel leery of trusting them since it has been in there possession over the weekend. But you really have no grounds to dispute their claim I guess.
      Last edited by mstng86; 07-25-2011, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
        I bet the motor is fine.
        solid bet
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

just get the new motor in and be done with it, not worth the risk in the long run of it fucking more shit up....
          Big Rooster Racing
          85' Coupe
          sigpic

Comment

Find a used motor.

Comment

Worth a tow for second opinion. If he can see bits of pistons and rings.. have him show you.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

You need to get a lower delectable.

Comment

drafting FTL

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  You need to get a lower delectable.
                  Lower delectable, is that code for cheap food? Context clues are missing.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                    Lower delectable, is that code for cheap food? Context clues are missing.
                    OP said delectable, therefore all deductible instances shall be replaced with delectable for the remainder of this thread.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Ahh. I skimmed it, saw "wife ran over" "behind 18 wheeler" "jack" "what do you think".

Indeed, much lower delectable; an absolutely sour event.
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Is that for a brand new one or used one.

Comment

Sounds like you need to replace the word "motor" with "wife" in your title.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                            Find a used motor.
                            The factory remans are dirt cheap on these, there are plenty of used ones out there but with the track record of the Altima 2.5s insurance companies really like remans. Like I said though, make sure they know to check the pre cat for any damage. They'll kill a replacement engine in less than 1k miles when they start coming apart.

Comment

Originally posted by 00bolt View Post
                              Wife got in an “accident” on Friday. She was driving down the highway behind a big semi truck. Apparently there was a large car or truck jack in the middle of the highway and she never saw it. The semi in front of her must of just gone over it without any issues, but by time she saw it, she couldn’t miss it and ran over it. immediately heard loud noise, and had hard time driving so she pulled over. the jack was wedged under the car and stuck in the oil pan. There was oil everywhere and had to call a tow truck to take to Nissan dealership.
                              PHEW! Thought this was a Mustang at first

Comment

Working...
                              X