i need a t 45 or 4r70w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need a t 45 or 4r70w

My tranny is shot and need one asap. It is currentlŸ a 5 spd but wouldn't mind to swap to auto. On a budget so let me know what ýôu guys have

I've got a 4r70w if your interested in it.. its stock with relatively low miles. Pm me if your interested

Comment

Originally posted by john98gt View Post
      I've got a 4r70w if your interested in it.. its stock with relatively low miles. Pm me if your interested
      Pm sent jon. I need ur number again

Comment

Go with the auto and throw a stall to it
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
          My tranny is shot and need one asap. It is currentlŸ a 5 spd but wouldn't mind to swap to auto. On a budget so let me know what ýôu guys have
          If you're on a budget, I think it would make the most sense $ wise to just fix what is in there that is broken. I don't know what your situation is but swapping in an auto would seem to me like it would cost more money than just replacing the trans that's already in there
          --Marcus

Comment

Anybody have john98gt's number? It was on my old phone and I need his number

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
              If you're on a budget, I think it would make the most sense $ wise to just fix what is in there that is broken. I don't know what your situation is but swapping in an auto would seem to me like it would cost more money than just replacing the trans that's already in there

yeah your going to need a lot of misc parts to swap to an auto.

i am currently building my motor and wanted to swap but the little odds and ends will get ya. flexplate, converter, brackets, shifter, harness. get my point?

Comment

The 4r70w is a computer controlled trans and if you don't have the main computer or a baumann to run it it won't work.

Comment

Working...
                X