Small block ford ?s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
    haha nice, yeah i still have it. Drove it to walmart couple days ago.
    That pic was a long time ago with the 306 in it! :cool:
    Bring it to the cruise, dude!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Nah, he's been doin it for a while and speaks to the motors in foreign languages to make moar powa.
      I got it, being foreign, he's using the metric system. Its not HP and Torque in Ft/lbs, its Watts and Newton Meters.

1 HP = 746 W

Comment

• Mike I am almost (2 or 3 weeks) away from completing my 351 build. I am hoping for 400rwhp on motor and nitous is already on the car(200 shot is what blew up the 302 hyperifuckedit pistons) but wouldn't be surprised if it was lower than that. 500 to 600 on motor is dumb and unrealistic. I have done the swap with almost no money out of pocket. Send me a pm and I can tell u what to do if u want.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
          Mike I am almost (2 or 3 weeks) away from completing my 351 build. I am hoping for 400rwhp on motor and nitous is already on the car(200 shot is what blew up the 302 hyperifuckedit pistons) but wouldn't be surprised if it was lower than that. 500 to 600 on motor is dumb and unrealistic. I have done the swap with almost no money out of pocket. Send me a pm and I can tell u what to do if u want.
          Oh no, please post up for all to see.

Comment

• Nothing big. Just tore my 302 apart and sold off my cam to fund a new cam. Sold my heads to fund the new heads etc. Just had a few other details. Figured if he was serious he could pm me and I could talk to him over the phone or something
            Last edited by TEAMJACOB; 07-29-2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
              Nothing big. Just tore my 302 apart and sold off my cam to fund a new cam. Sold my heads to fund the new heads etc. Just had a few other details. Figured if he was serious he could pm me and I could talk to him over the phone or something
              I'm serious just not at this point in time. I made this thread to see what engine combinations and power curves people had.

Well that blew up in my face, so I'll have to try something else.

When I get more ready to do the swap I will contact you. Thanks man.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
              X