Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twin-Cobraman's predicament !! Lsx turbo sn-95?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you find a way to go make more money? If you've built anything, you know that it will never fit in the original budget, there's always the unforeseen.

Your $5000 budget gives me a headache, watching you split it up a dozen ways & still be short on funds for your desired project, having one compromise over the other.

You can either afford to build a race car, or you will do things twice until you get to the point where you're happy.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Highschool kid with big dreams, and not a clue how it all goes together.

Good luck dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

Good luck dude.
        I can't disagree. That's why I have people helping out.
        I can't really complain. I have one perfect black car, and a red car with fully built suspension and built rear end that I paid only 1500 for.
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          I can't disagree. That's why I have people helping out.
          I can't really complain. I have one perfect black car, and a red car with fully built suspension and built rear end that I paid only 1500 for.
          I wish you the best of luck dude, but modding a car isn't as simple as it seems.

You said it best, you have a perfect black car. Why change things up?

Horsepower costs money, how fast do you want to go? At the very least I would suggest building the red car as a "toy." If you don't get it running on a Sunday evening,you still have a car to drive on Monday morning.

Comment

imo keep the black car daily it save for a motor for the other

Comment

I wish you the best of luck dude, but modding a car isn't as simple as it seems.

You said it best, you have a perfect black car. Why change things up?

Horsepower costs money, how fast do you want to go? At the very least I would suggest building the red car as a "toy." If you don't get it running on a Sunday evening,you still have a car to drive on Monday morning.
              it will be. I've gotton realistic. The red car will probably get a b-headed cobra motor, but at the same time I'll have the $ to paint and blow it.
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                it will be. I've gotton realistic. The red car will probably get a b-headed cobra motor, but at the same time I'll have the $ to paint and blow it.
                If all your going to do is put a stock b headed motor in the red car, then why are you seriously wasting your time? Keep the black car. That seems like such a huge waste of time to me.
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  If all your going to do is put a stock b headed motor in the red car, then why are you seriously wasting your time? Keep the black car. That seems like such a huge waste of time to me.
                  Because now I can get it painted and vortech it, as well as have all the great suspension and build rear. How much would it of cost me out of pocket to do all that to my car? probably $4000? I'm doing it for $1500.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Good luck dude.
                    Didnt i buy your car in 100 pieces?

Comment

Working...
                    X