Wireing harness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireing harness?

Can i use a wireing harness out of a 89 gt and put it in a 90 coupe? HEEELP PLEASE!!!

I would say yes. Might have some extra length wires, but should fit in there.

Might run into an issue if one is fuel injected and one has a carb.

Comment

Well ive been doing some research and everybody is saying i cant use it bc the airbag and fuel pump relay under the driverside seat
      90has to use a 90 harness and 91 is a (stand alone) system whatever that means and 92 and 93 can be used only on 92 and 93. My question now is what do i look for before i buy the new harness to make sure i get the propper harness.

Comment

Originally posted by 89ghost View Post
        Well ive been doing some research and everybody is saying i cant use it bc the airbag and fuel pump relay under the driverside seat
        90has to use a 90 harness and 91 is a (stand alone) system whatever that means and 92 and 93 can be used only on 92 and 93. My question now is what do i look for before i buy the new harness to make sure i get the propper harness.
        this sounds about right. I think I remember reading this somewhere. Corral maybe.
        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

this sucks. cause i need one.

Comment

Im pretty sure thats right or i could be wrong.

Comment

What about a Painless Wiring set up?

Comment

Originally posted by 91GriggsGT View Post
                What about a Painless Wiring set up?
                x2. They're not that expensive, they're better than stock, and they're made in Texas (RG).
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Your 89' Comp is actually quite rare. In clean working order, you'll be able to get more than you'd expect for it.
                  Last edited by TruestreetTim; 07-22-2011, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X