question about porting heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about porting heads

My 351 is starting to come together. It is 9.5 to 1 compression and will have nitrous immediately since the car already has it installed but will soon be a turbo car ( 2 to 3 months ) imy heads are on the way and are procomp 210s. I miss placed the flow numbers but if I recall correctly the flow close to the afr185s. Would you guys have them ported before put on or just leave it be? Oh yeah intake is the trick flow r unless some one buys it from me and I get the spyder intake with a 90 elbow. Tia

You are going to want to spend the time to remove all of the casting flash before putting them on.

Don't worry about the porting, just clean them up.

Comment

Iv had a couple of sets of the newer procomp 210s and they are pretty amn clean as they are as far as casting flash goes. I wouldn't port them either. Its a big head with a huge intake port. They will do every thing you want them to do on a 351 cube motor
      89 dove grey lx, turbo blowthrough

Comment

Cool. Om fuckin ready to get this thing dropped in. I have my block at the machine shop. Pistons, rings,intake, heads, and mass air all here. I need injectors and a throttle body and that's about it. I am so ready

Comment

Working...
        X