Cheap boat upholstery shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap boat upholstery shop?

looking for a shop to redo my boat interior cheaper the better, I am sure someone knows a shop off the beaten path. TIA.
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

try some of them mexican shops, you know damn well if you take it to a expensive one they got mexicans sewing shit in the back lol

Comment

TJ, but, don't let them use the cat-gut stitching!

Comment

these guys are cheap as hell, but do outstanding work. I talked to his son in law the other day, said Louis was slow on work at the moment.

214-859-2297 Louis

his son inlaws number (speaks better english) 214-859-2991

here's the interior they did on my car, theyre in dallas

Comment

buzzo thts a nice choice

Comment

What kind of boat did you get Josh? post some pics
            --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Armijo View Post
              buzzo thts a nice choice
              thank you sir

Comment

Buzzo that looks sweet. Can you pm me round about what they charged? I was going to do my Galaxie myself but kinda want a custom job not factory. Just curious if they might be in my range eventually. I kinda want to put in buckets also and have found some low backs. Did they build your console?
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Buzzo that looks sweet. Can you pm me round about what they charged? I was going to do my Galaxie myself but kinda want a custom job not factory. Just curious if they might be in my range eventually. I kinda want to put in buckets also and have found some low backs. Did they build your console?
                  the whole back seat was custom built by them, covered everything, rebuilt the front seats and formed them, did the carpet, headliner for 2500.00which was crazy cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    the whole back seat was custom built by them, covered everything, rebuilt the front seats and formed them, did the carpet, headliner for 2500.00which was crazy cheap.
                    Yeah no doubt. My shits all in decent shape but I want to do buckets so my B&M is further back. I guess I could just get the long handled shifter and let them work with all my stock stuff. Thanks
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Marcus did you get a motor for yours?
                      2006 Civic SI
                      2009 Pilot
                      1988 GT
                      CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Working...
                      X