Fender Roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Roller

After doing a search and finding out how many people were looking for a fender roller I decided to go ahead and buy one... I should receive it this week and after I use it i will rent it out to any dfwmustanger in need... I figure a $150 deposit will do the job and as long as its returned to me in the condition in which it was received I will refund $125... I wouldn't think about screwing anyone on here over... I've been around long enough to know what happens if I did...

count me in for a shot at it.
    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
      count me in for a shot at it.
      Sounds good

Comment

x2 when project pony gets it ill give him the money and he can give it to you when he returns it

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Count me in.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Looks like it was a good investment... With me being as far away as I am 1.5hrs I may just have to get you guys to swap it around or meet up at Kennedale... I could always ship it... I'll look up prices and let everyone know...

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
              x2 when project pony gets it ill give him the money and he can give it to you when he returns it
              oh shit, you might not get his share of the dough!
              --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                Looks like it was a good investment... With me being as far away as I am 1.5hrs I may just have to get you guys to swap it around or meet up at Kennedale... I could always ship it... I'll look up prices and let everyone know...
                Kennedale is 10 mins from my house, and I don't mind helping out.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i need mine done too before i lower the rear again!

Comment

Just so you know the foxbody mustang fender lips are very very sturdy. You are gonna run into alot of issues with the poly rollers getting cuts and gashes. The shape of the mustangs fenders also make it hard to use. The tool helps some but your gonna have to use a hammer to get the job done.
                    Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences!

90 GT Carb 331, heads cam and a lot of bottle
                    95 Tbird SC forged 3.8, MPX supercharger, heads cam, and a little bottle

Comment

Originally posted by stangstew View Post
                      Just so you know the foxbody mustang fender lips are very very sturdy. You are gonna run into alot of issues with the poly rollers getting cuts and gashes. The shape of the mustangs fenders also make it hard to use. The tool helps some but your gonna have to use a hammer to get the job done.
                      Wheels for it are only like $15... Everything I've read said a good heat gun is the deciding factor on results... Just takes time

Comment

How is a heat gun going to help? I always make a few cuts with the body saw and use a wooden baseball bat. Or cut the lip off.

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
                          How is a heat gun going to help?
                          so the paint doesn't crack!

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
                            How is a heat gun going to help? I always make a few cuts with the body saw and use a wooden baseball bat. Or cut the lip off.
                            Makes the metal and paint more pliable in order for it to bend.

Comment

riiiiight

Comment

Working...
                              X