No announcement yet.

i suck at wrench turning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tell me about it, i did a header gasket swap the other day and it took me over 4 hrs to do ahhhhhh

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
      Wtf! You only weigh 50 lbs drippin wet....lmao
      He is light but he has gorilla in training strength . LOL
      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

My girlfriends dad has an air conditioned shop... It's a wonderful 75 degrees whenever I need it. I guess I'll keep her around
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          My girlfriends dad has an air conditioned shop... It's a wonderful 75 degrees whenever I need it. I guess I'll keep her around
          We could fix that!! LOL

Hell I drug my shit over to my dads where he has a fantastic carport and it felt great working till about 2p today with a big fan blowing on us. Plus I know he can not stand for me to be working on shit and him not helping. LOL
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

dont feel bad... it took me an hour to swap radiator fans on an 04 gto!
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Did you vacuum the system before you charged it?

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                Did you vacuum the system before you charged it?
                Kinda I charged it at home with out vacuum testing the system since its 10 bucks a can vs 35 they charge at the shop and then took it in this morning and had them do it right reusing the freon I put in

Comment

Compressor bad ? Or the clutch? If it was the compressor I hope you did a lot more than just the compressor or your on borrowed time.
                  89 dove grey lx, turbo blowthrough

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                    Kinda I charged it at home with out vacuum testing the system since its 10 bucks a can vs 35 they charge at the shop and then took it in this morning and had them do it right reusing the freon I put in
                    Hmm. I bet you didn't flush it either. Not good because that shitty designed compressor usually leaks all the freon and oil at its joints then it shits itself. H6 style, if I am not mistaken. I hope you stood the new compressor on it's nose for thirty min. after your filled it with oil. If it came filled, I hope they did this.

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                      He is light but he has gorilla in training strength . LOL
                      hellzz yea!

Comment

Working...
                      X