TPMS problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPMS problems

I need to find someone to program the rear TPMS sensors on my Corvette. I have aftermarket wheels and Chevy says they can't get them to program.

Discount has also failed. I need to find a shop I know can handle the task as I'm on my third try now.

Prefer FW/Arlington

Originally posted by b1ake View Post
    I need to find someone to program the rear TPMS sensors on my Corvette. I have aftermarket wheels and Chevy says they can't get them to program.

Discount has also failed. I need to find a shop I know can handle the task as I'm on my third try now.

Prefer FW/Arlington
    What do you mean discount failed? I work there and have done vettes mannnny of times. Do they say the sensor is not reading or what?

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

They couldn't get any of the sensors to reprogram. Chevy got the fronts to work but not rears, they couldn't get their scanner or whatever in there to do it.

They are HRE wheels with TPMS mounted in center of barrel.

Comment

Anyone? Custom wheel shop?

Comment

ask for keith overturf at huffins chevrolet in plano. I had the same problem with my zo6 and he got it done. if he can't he knows who can
          first class white trash

Comment

Sounds like your rear sensors are bad, They should be able to ping the sensors individually to see the readings.Which ever sensors don't read are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by b1ake View Post
              Anyone? Custom wheel shop?
              hmmm im not sure then. what year vette? because sensors have batteries that only last about 4-5 years generally and they could be weak. and the only way to see if i could do it is if you came by my shop.

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

I originally thought the sensors were bad too - but these wheels came off of a car where they were working.

2006 z06

Comment

Working...
                X