SLP Catback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP Catback

So SLP catback with catted x pipe on a Mach 1 is well, loud. I love the sound but the volume is a bit excessive. Are there any chambered mufflers that will sound similar but not be as loud?

Loud is good.....I'm using a SLP LM1 catback on mine with a catted h-pipe.

Wouldn't change a thing.

Comment

Just have a resonator installed on each pipe. Should tone it down some...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Is this the LM1 or 2? The LM1 is basically resonators so if you swapped to a bigger straight through (Magnaflow, Borla, Dynomax) muffler it would quieten it down a ton.
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
          Is this the LM1 or 2? The LM1 is basically resonators so if you swapped to a bigger straight through (Magnaflow, Borla, Dynomax) muffler it would quieten it down a ton.
          Fairly certain is the LM1 as it's just resonators underneath, I'll look into this option. Bought the car from a dealer so it already has this installed

Comment

Working...
          X