Mopar fellas can ya help a guy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mopar fellas can ya help a guy thread

Well I have a project start out small then turn clusterfuck. Starting with a lil ole ladies 36 Plymouth Coupe shes wanting to sell. The 318 is fitted with a Honda PS pump, GM 1 wire alternator and some aftermarket A/C unit(must be old,it has R-12) mounted on some homemade bracketry. Started out thinking pullies from accesories leaning were only problem so spent a day getting everything square. Then realized a problem. The A/C and Alt both drive water pump pully on diff belts driven by crank. Well the pully sizes on crank are diff diameters. Causing a small belt driving issue. Im in need of some diff offset small block Mopar pullies for water pump and crankshaft to come up with a possible pully combo. Maybe if a 3 groove pulley is available since the groove farhest out isnt used.

Compressor clutch would bang on radiator fan when a/c kicked on.

Dig the wiring to uhh everything underhood and fuse lol.

These are just some pics I took when I first got it. What started out as just trying to help someone get a car "tuned up"and ready to go after someone has really done a number on the wiring and other things. Basically whenever I go in,i find something new. Such as needing to hook up a ballast and ign box since that has been bypassed to distributor. Underhood harness. Finding out what fuse box it has in it etc

PS,any tire hook ups?
Working...
X