Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
    I've never not heard of one with an auto. lol
    Sorry I don't study what model's come with what tranny, and I generally don't go looking at $50k cars I refuse to pay the $600+ note on.
    Next time you have a question, just ask Jucostud apparently he studies trannies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      mustangs are junk
      Still better than smokey farm trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Next time you have a question, just ask Jucostud apparently he studies trannies.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Sounds good and will take that into consideration, thanks.
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Jucostud View Post
            Have u ever heard of an auto gt500? Driving an auto is like drinking any light beer cuz u don't care about taste... Grab a miller light son.
            That's why your car is slow....

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
              Nawww we just jacked up the radiator cap on the '06 and drove the 500 under the cap
              then replaced the cap too.
              Solid comedy. Nice ride.

Comment

Sorry I don't study what model's come with what tranny, and I generally don't go looking at $50k cars I refuse to pay the $600+ note on.

And considering the manual tranny's that are built in China having all the problem's I would drive and prefer an auto over one of them all day long.
                Manual + Dallas traffic = Mucho Sucko
                Especially since Dallas seems to have a rush hour 7 days a week. haha
                Try $1000 per month @ $50,000

Comment

And considering the manual tranny's that are built in China having all the problem's I would drive and prefer an auto over one of them all day long.
                  Manual + Dallas traffic = Mucho Sucko
                  Especially since Dallas seems to have a rush hour 7 days a week. haha

Study? Its common sense lol. The shelby has a Tr606 not a getrag t56 Duh

I understand you young bucks cant handle Dallas traffic. Its not that bad

Its ok that you can afford a 50k car.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                    Study? Its common sense lol. The shelby has a Tr606 not a getrag t56 Duh

I understand you young bucks cant handle Dallas traffic. Its not that bad

Its ok that you can afford a 50k car.
                    Heck when I was young is when I could handle driving the manuals, now though, auto all the way.
                    I do have the 88' 5sp. but thankfully it's not my dd.
                    I think you were trying to say "It's ok that you can't afford a $50k car".
                    If going in debt $50k means I can't afford one, cool with me. lol
                    2 Chronicles 7:14
                    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Has a cobra ever had an auto?
                      sigpic
                      07 vortech GT - Sold
                      88 fox 5.0 lx hatch - Sold
                      09 procharged GT - Sold
                      14 5.0 M6 road racer - Sold
                      96 GT project car - current

Comment

Working...
                      X