Help. Trying to finish project. 90 conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help. Trying to finish project. 90 conversion

I'm finally nearing the end of a project and need some help. I started out with a front end wrecked 88 conversion and swapped all parts into a 90 original 4cyl aod chassis. Most of this is together and the engine will start but I'm having problems with maintaining a consistent idle.

Most important, I am nearly positive I need a few more parts and correct information to finish the job right. These parts would likely come from a 90 or 91-93 donor.

I need:
    A GT light harness including alternator harness

I probably need:
    What are these and do I need them?? They are on the back side of the passenger side strut tower. I'm smoothing out the engine bay and trying to get rid of as much stuff that I no longer need anymore. The car will not have a heater, air conditioner, power steering, smog pump, or airbag anymore. Thanks for the info guys in

The 3 parts shown in this post.
    I have these parts from the 88 but they do not match the connectors on the 90 engine harness. The computer gives trouble codes for all 3 of these items.

Correct information or part I need:
    O2 sensor harness that is correct to the year, application. It is at this point that I am confused as it seems the same harness may be used for all applications with various pinouts depending on the transmission/year. For all the power of the wonderful internet, I have been unable to find the correct schematic and find conflicting information on various websites regarding how to make this right.
Working...
X