18" drag radials + foxbody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18" drag radials + foxbody

Wondering if anybody on here has 18" dr's on a foxbody? I just bought the M/T radials for my wheels but they make my nitto 315's look tiny. I don't wanna have to do anything drastic to make these fit. Anybody already have this setup?

I'm considering it on mine, but they start getting pretty damn pricey once you get into the 18's. Also, finding the right height/width that I want seems to be difficult in the MT's.

Comment

I have 305/45/18 Nittos on a 10.5" wide wheel on the back of one of my coupes. Took some serious work to make it fit. I'm borrowing one of those fender tools to try to get a little more out of the lip, but I'm really close already with minor rolling.

On the inner fender it will require massaging with a BFH. I ended up using a 5#.

I'd honestly stick with 17's, they have a better DR selection, and tires aren't quite as expensive.

Comment

I can probably buy some Summit Prostar lookalikes and new MT DR's for what 18" DR's would be alone...that's probably the route I'll eventually go... My street tires are 285/35-18's on back.

Comment

I got one mounted, not to excited about how it looks. I'm pretty sure it's not gonna fit. So to the classfieds my M/T radials go......

Comment

Working...
          X