2003 mustang lowered springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 mustang lowered springs

i was wondering which set of springs you guys prefer i have a 2003 mustang gt with 18's

Depends on how low you want to go and If you are going coilover or not and if you plan on getting new shocks and cc plates. Motorsport C springs if you don't want to go too low and don't want to get new shocks. I like H&R race springs but you need cc plates and new shocks to control them.

Comment

i was thinking H&R also, eventually im getting new shocks and struts. ive heard that you wont need the cc plates tho

Comment

Originally posted by svtcobra03 View Post
        i was thinking H&R also, eventually im getting new shocks and struts. ive heard that you wont need the cc plates tho
        You wont need cc plates if you dont mind buying new tires every 5k miles.

Comment

sounds as if your saying i should get new cc plates thanks much apreciated

Comment

bump steer kit also?

Comment

Originally posted by svtcobra03 View Post
              bump steer kit also?
              Not really needed on 99+ unless you slam it. But You should really get cc plates if you lower more than an 1". 1.5" and it really is mandatory.

Comment

Eibach Pro kit.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  You wont need cc plates if you dont mind buying new tires every 5k miles.
                  This. 5k miles is exagerrated but they will wear out.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                  X