Need some advice, Thinking of buying a VW Jetta GLI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice, Thinking of buying a VW Jetta GLI

Im looking at buying a 2005 VW Jetta GLI, Car has 92K miles on it, I drove it and it rode fine, Also there has been NO oil Leaks that i saw, Is there anything good info on what to lookout for on this car? any known issues?Car is an Automatic

If you are female or gay then go right ahead.

Comment

biggest issues are the fact that it's a VW and has an automatic transmission
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Actually it's for my wife, we just need a cheap good car that gets good mpg.
        I figured there would be at least 1 dumbass that would say something negative and idiotic, But nope, instead I got 2

Anyone out there with any useful info on the car?

Comment

Originally posted by 4stang6 View Post
          Actually it's for my wife, we just need a cheap good car that gets good mpg.
          I figured there would be at least 1 dumbass that would say something negative and idiotic, But nope, instead I got 2

Anyone out there with any useful info on the car?
          IT'S A GREAT CAR!!!!!1!1

happy now?

Comment

Lol

Comment

read some fucking reviews... then buy a Honda

Comment

THey can be made to be pretty decent cars. I wouldn't get one that high in mileage without proof of a timing belt change.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, lets see:

How good are you with window regulators, electric fans, 02sensors, cats, timing belts or struts/control arms?

If you are a wiz at all of those, then you have found the perfect car for you!
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

the ONLY reason to buy a VW is to get a TDI... and that's arguable

Comment

I don't know what year they fixed the issue, but 95% of the VW's I would work on I'd get in and they wouldn't start. They had a short or something that always drained the bat.
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Passats love to eat CV joints, defective boot design from the factory lead to premature wear. Not sure about the Jetta, only thing I'm sure about there is the window regulator going kaput. Ask for the car fox.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                        X