guage question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guage question...

oil pressure guage went nuts on me yesterday, checked all the wiring and everything appears to be fine but all i get when i have the car running is the backlilghting on, and the needle is maxxed out to 200 trillion psi lol. it happened when i first started the car up, while pushing the clutch in with the key in, ignition on... it did its lil sweep, and as the clutch safety switch or whatever was tripped, then the guage slammed all the way to max and stayed there. any suggestions?
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Replace the sensor.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

which sensor is it? i followed the wires from the pillar guage, through the firewall, into the engine bay and right down to the sending unit, and then another wire from the same group runnning up to the top of the lower intake manifold. there somethin im not understanding?
      sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Working...
      X