Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is funny.

Comment

Its my nephews first car, so like most of us that had a hand me down car, you gotta start somewhere. It runs great, gas mileage is really good considering the age of the car. just the dying part and ac needs charging. With some work, it can be a nice car. I think its a 4 cylinder. Will check next time I see him.

Comment

Ha you guys are funny, but it is true! Thx BP and Sneaky. Will investigate this saturday on the vacuum leaks and other things.

Comment

Does he buy them or what?

Originally posted by ELD3782 View Post
          Coley is the Geo king, look him up. He loves those little shit boxes.
          Wonder how much I can get if I take the car over there..

Comment

The 3 cyl. turbo ones were cute as hell, the rhb3 turbocharger on them was about the size of a thimble.

I had one that I swapped into a lowered early Geo Metro 4 door wagon, but sold it before I ever got it on the road. The guy I sold it to cut the roof off it and tried to make it look like a low-rider mini truck.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              The 3 cyl. turbo ones were cute as hell, the rhb3 turbocharger on them was about the size of a thimble.

I had one that I swapped into a lowered early Geo Metro 4 door wagon, but sold it before I ever got it on the road. The guy I sold it to cut the roof off it and tried to make it look like a low-rider mini truck.

Stevo
              Wonder if that turbo could be better put to use on anything else? Like a jet ski or a crotch rocket or a go cart or something.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                Wonder if that turbo could be better put to use on anything else? Like a jet ski or a crotch rocket or a go cart or something.
                There is a guy (uncle bob on youtube and Super Moto Junkie) that has one on his DRZ400SM making 10 pounds of boost and something like 65 hp. The turbo is a IHI RHB31.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebreaux Assasin View Post
                  When you put the car in gear, whether it is reverse or drive, it immediately cuts off. If you work the brake and give it some gas it will stay running. Could it be and iac motor, timing, or something else? It runs great, just that issue and needs an a/c charge. Any suggestions on where to get that done also? Thanks in advance!
                  Crankshaft end is broken off. Partner has had 2 come by the shop like that. They drove off the lot. How??? I don't know.
                  Piece of shit's.

Comment

Working...
                  X