Picked up a steeda Tri-ax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
    See that's what I was concerned about. No neutral play, and way too short shifts. You can improve on the stock shifter without going to those extremes.
    Shifts on my tri-ax felt a lot like my Pro5.0 shifter I had in a previous car, it's just that the springs that push/pull the shifter to the center position seemed a lot stronger in the steeda. I might could have adjusted them out some, but swapped to auto before I ever messed with them.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
      See that's what I was concerned about. No neutral play, and way too short shifts. You can improve on the stock shifter without going to those extremes.
      It's easy to get used to, and when you do you will love the centering springs. I love mine, actually just sold it and because I picked up a tko-500. Will be geting one for that. Don't be afraid of the Tri-ax, lol.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
      X