97 cobra seat swap questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 cobra seat swap questions.

Tonight I swapped my termi seats for some 99-04 gt seats. The only issue I have is that the power seat connector doesn't match up. I only have two inputs on the connector of my car and the seat has a four prong connector. Anyone know what color wires I need to cut and hook up?
    2012 GT500

the Termi seats have power bolsters, see which wires go to them and which ones go to the seat track motors.

Comment

what color are the wires on the new seats. Light Blue/white or Black/White is power on your factory connector, black is ground. Dark Green is power wires for new seats, black is ground

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
        what color are the wires on the new seats. Light Blue/white or Black/White is power on your factory connector, black is ground. Dark Green is power wires for new seats, black is ground
        So I should cut the connector of the seats?
        2012 GT500

Comment

my 98 has 01 seats, they made jumper wires using a single spade to plug into the car harness, 2 wires come out with a female spade on each on and plug into seat harness. This way you don't have to modify the harness on either side.

Comment

Working...
          X