No announcement yet.

Rear Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The competition engineering look to be the cheapest so im gonna go with them. They are late model restoration control arms. but i may just try the shocks that jim said i could use i think i blew the passenger side out when the top bushing blew out. You going to the cruise?

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
      The competition engineering look to be the cheapest so im gonna go with them. They are late model restoration control arms. but i may just try the shocks that jim said i could use i think i blew the passenger side out when the top bushing blew out. You going to the cruise?
      Yeah I will deff be there with or without my ride. Doesnt look like she'll be ready by then but oh well, not a huge deal....I'll just have to run my daily f150....lol..
      Big Rooster Racing
      85' Coupe
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
        Yeah I will deff be there with or without my ride. Doesnt look like she'll be ready by then but oh well, not a huge deal....I'll just have to run my daily f150....lol..
        sounds good! im hoping to get everything done buy then but we will see but im going ether way.

Comment

Working...
        X